Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Amazing Photographer

So my daughter wanted to set up a day to take our annual 3-Gen photographs before I move to Ohio.  And she wanted to have them taken on the beach in Galveston by a professional photographer.  This was a photographer she found via "The Nest", an online site for young mothers, so I figured this would be a young woman sort of "in training", working on building a business.

Wow -- was I ever naive!  Kasey Marsh, the photographer, IS a young woman, and she's very laid back, fun to be around, and our experience with her was completely enjoyable.  So I wasn't expecting much more than some nice shots of all of us at the beach.  I was especially happy that she IS so laid-back, as I was feeling rather cranky about having to take time out from purging & packing, getting ready to move, and leaving my house at 5:15 a.m. to meet the fam in time ...

But the photos she took are positively BREATHTAKING.  I can't even believe it's us in those pictures -- we don't look like real people.  Here are some preview shots she posted on Facebook for us:  http://www.facebook.com/Queen.Space.Cadet#!/photo.php?pid=1009978&id=16477234943&ref=fbx_album

Bottom line, if you want some AMAZING photographs taken professionally of you, your family, whatever, contact Kasey.  I *highly* recommend her.

Here's a link to her website:  http://monkey-tree.com/

Enjoy the eye candy, and then call her!

No comments: